Walaos,
copyrighted hor. Dont right click ah! :D.
<body>
-bcoseulive-.bs
xX Footnote Xx


And I wouldn't look back,
cause those are the memories
that ought to be forgotten.

xX Profile Xx

`peijie_.:[琉球心]:.
`shoujo anime-freak.
`unglam, ugly and vulgar. (:
`sixteen november ninety
`ii love Japan, Okinawa. (:

[contact] hotmail/msn

xX Waiting For Xx


`Back packing in Japan.
`Exploring the whole of Japan.
`My "Takemoto" dream! ^^
Day I speak Nihongo fluently.
`Overseas trip with devils. :D
`Zero no Tsukaima Season 4.
`Bokura Ga Ita Season 2.
`Skip Beat! Season 2.
`GReeeeN to reveal their faces. :D

xX Connections Xx

♥ shopaholicmart

xX Credits Xx

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Friday, May 22, 2009



Picture-of-the-day : <3>

Received our 2008 year book today
and I couldn't stop staring at it. During
HTP, on the bus journey to JE, after
lunch in Subway and on the bus journey
home again, I continued to stare at it. =/.

Wonder why I'm so captivated by the
year book, but I really like to look at every
single page and observe every single face.
An innate habit ever since I got my very
first year book. :D

Maybe you guys should try it too, its
really fun to look at everyone's facial
expression and stuffs. Oh and as a result
of my careful observation, I realised
that the Japanese boy in our school has
the same family name as me - Hayashi!
(林 in 日本語 is read as Hayashi)

Omg, omg, omg. To think I'm actually
wondering if anyone has that family name,
when one who has that name is actually
in MI!

Okay, have got to kick my ass into bed at
about 10pm today. Can't afford to sleep through
tomorrow's lecture, I absolutely hate it when
I'm in the dozing mode. Can't wait for Sunday to
arrive, am gonna nua to the maximum to catch up
with my nua-ing sessions! I want my holidays now!

-end-


7:50 PM